Friday, August 27, 2010

Legs!

I ride my bike to work every day. It is only a few miles, it is a great way to get exercise, and it makes me all bright eyed and bushy tailed for the work-day. I especially love when it is summer and I do not have to worry about rain gear. I can wear tights and heals and dresses, oh my!


I often have co-workers ask me..."Did you ride your bike in that outfit?" So, when I found this list of ways to know you have a bike culture I was stoked for Number 15 which says, "Your entire wardrobe can be classified as 'cycle wear'. Especially those stilettos from Christian Louboutin or your new double-breasted trench coat from Tiger of Sweden." I ride my bike in dresses. I ride my two wheeled chariot to go out dancing. I've even ridden my bicycle to job interviews. Today, I may have shown a bit more leg than I should have...

 but that is why I wear shorts! I hope you had a great commute this morning too.

No comments: