Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crush!

I see beauty everywhere, and every time I see it, it makes me smile. I see beauty in art, actions, nature, and people. While it may be superficial, it is true - when I look at a beautiful person I FEEL something; a stirring, a tug, a smirk bubbling up to my lips. There are a ton of  beautiful people out there (YOU!), but I thought I would share some of the peeps that I have been finding more than easy on the eyes as of late. Crush alert.


Gael Garcia Bernal


This is Kaya Scodelario of SKINS tv fame. If you haven't seen the show, skip to the third season and enjoy a trip back to adolescence.


Hello Hayden Christensen - the dark side always has its draws...




Katy Perry, I liked it too.


Joaquin Pheonix, please come back to us.



Boris Kodjoe - what makes him even more beautiful is his family. That is one proud papa. 

and last but not least, Keira.



Who do you find to be stunning?


No comments: